Signature Place Condos Rooftop Green Roof, St. Petersburg FL
Maximize and transform the rooftop living space on a green roof, rooftop, patio surface or green roof terrace surface. FieldTurf artificial grass provides the best green roof surface product available. Engineered to be the most durable, best draining and the most realistic green roof artificial grass.
Artificial Grass for Green Roof – Rooftops
The green roof industry has been growing aggressively since 2009, up about 115% thanks to companies and organizations like Green Roofs for Healthy Cities (GRHC), Cities Alive, FieldTurf, and the more than 425 accredited Green Roof Professionals (GRPs) in the market. The government is also taking a noticeable interest in this particular area.
A green roof system involves the creation of “contained” green space on top of a human-made structure, providing owners of those buildings with a proven return on investment and significant social, economic, and environmental benefits. Using FieldTurf’s green roof and rooftop products, there are extra benefits of water conservation, little-to-no required maintenance and a lifespan of 15-20 years.
The requirements of a green roof project include preserving, enhancing, and making viable living space from areas that were traditionally wasted, while at the same time providing a cost-saving, environmentally-friendly landscape solution, making urban areas more livable and vibrant through sustainable design. Some of the cities leading the green roof initiative include Washington DC, Chicago, New York City and Toronto, although every major city is taking an interest in these types of projects, creating more and more green jobs in their communities.
Many businesses and architects/designers turn to artificial grass as a landscape alternative to benefit from dramatically lower water and maintenance costs. These potential savings help to make the switch to FieldTurf a popular option for the green roof industry, allowing for all the benefits but without the need to commit large funds and numerous time-intensive man hours to maintain the grounds.
⇒ Synthetic Grass Benefits:
- Green Roof Installation: Installs directly over any standard surfacing without nails or glue to create a soft, insulating green roof
- Safety: Creates a safe, eco-friendly green roof, rooftop artificial grass surface year-round
- Durability: A green roof, rooftop surface designed to withstand every climate
- Valuable Living Space: Transforms previously unusable rooftop or rarely used areas into valuable green roof, rooftop living space
⇒ Synthetic Turf is ideal For Condominiums, Restaurants, Retail Stores, Offices, Hotels, Motels:
- Artificial Grass for Rooftops, Green Roofs
- Artificial Grass for Patio Areas
- Artificial Grass for Terraces
- Artificial Lawn for Deck Surfacing
- Synthetic Grass for Balconies
- Best Green Roof, Rooftop Surfacing
- MaxxFlow: Proprietary Drainage Technology. This proprietary synthetic turf backing exclusive to FieldTurf and provides a built in weed barrier with unmatched drainage capacity. Liquids flow through FieldTurf’s integrated MaxxFlow backing at rates ten times higher than other turf backings. Drains faster and cleaner than real grass.
- 100% drainage with zero absorption
- 100% permeable green roof, rooftop artificial grass backing eliminates the need for deodorizers and ammonia absorbing additives
Leave a Reply