Green & Environmentally Responsible
⇒You Can’t Get Any Greener than with our Synthetic Lawns
- Eliminates impact on water resources, saving Billions of gallons of water each year
- 100% recyclable – the ONLY artificial turf being recycled today!
- Our Artificial Grass is 100% lead free
- Eliminates carbon emissions from lawn mowers
- No pesticides or fertilizers needed
- No chemical run-off into sewer systems or waterways
- EasyTurf Artificial Grass is NOT harmful to humans or animals in any way
- Eliminates grass clippings
- Qualifies for up to 18 LEED credits (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design)
EasyTurf Artificial Grass – Your Water Conservation Solution
Enjoy the savings for years to come ONLY with long lasting EasyTurf
When it comes to carbon footprints, there’s no comparison
By choosing FieldTurf artificial turf, you’re becoming part of a company that leads the artificial turf industry in recycling artificial turf fields and the environmental technology associated with the process. FieldTurf is 100% recyclable.
FieldTurf uses more recycled content than any other company when producing artificial turf fields and recycles more product at the end of a field’s life than all of its competitors. FieldTurf has developed a patented removal and recycling method to better serve our 4,000+ clients in North America.
FieldTurf: Greenest Grass in the Industry
When a FieldTurf installation finally comes to the end of its long life – it continues to help our planet. FieldTurf was the first company in the industry to remove entire artificial turf systems and recycle them. FieldTurf systems have already become “new” materials for many applications including:
- School bags
- Batting cages
- Barn mats
- Top dressing for natural grass
- Lining for highway barrels and backing for road bases
- Tote bags
Proven Safe for the Environment
The environmental benefits of artificial grass have been well documented for years. Hundreds of studies have been completed to discover the truth about any potential risks of artificial turf.
The world leader in artificial turf, FieldTurf, is a proud member of the U.S. Green Building Council and the Environmental Protection Agency’s ‘Greenscapes’ program.