Lakewood Ranch Residential and Commercial Golf Putting Greens
Ken Holland, Alternascapes, and EasyTurf have been providing the perfect golf putting green and artificial grass solutions for residential and commercial property owners throughout Lakewood Ranch, Florida, and commercial installations across the State of Florida and the Southeast.
EasyTurf Artificial Grass Putting Green Advantages:
⇒ Artificial Grass Durability
- Always green and is unaffected by weather extremes
- Wear is extremely minimal – natural grass can not compete
⇒ Ease Of Synthetic Turf Maintenance
- Leaves can be removed with a leaf blower
- Further maintenance can be performed with a push broom
⇒ Use & Enjoyment of Synthetic Grass
- With EasyTurf, you are able to utilize the putting green year round due to the surface resilience compared to natural grass. No down time!
- From beginners to professionals and from young children to seniors alike, FieldTurf putting greens are enjoyed by everyone.
⇒ Provides a professional appearance for home owners and clients
- “State of the Art” translates to revenue growth potential for commercial installations
- FieldTurf putting greens have consistently added value to homes when sold
- Nothing will get more year round use or provide more family fun than an EasyTurf artificial grass putting green
⇒ Artificial Turf Eliminates Grass Pollen Allergies
- EasyTurf artificial grass eliminates the grass pollens that typically bother people with breathing problems associated with grass pollen allergies.
⇒ Manufacturer’s Warranty
- FieldTurf Manufacturer’s Warranty = 8 years and it is NOT prorated.
⇒ Installation Warranty
- 8 years. While most all of our competitors offer only a 1 year installation warranty (if any install warranty at all) we here at AlternaScapes, Inc. stand behind every project we install. We know our methods of installation are the best and having been in business as long as we have been, we know our work will last. If we didn’t do something right, we will make it right… guaranteed.
Installation Methods That Are Second To None
- 1. Grass and dirt removed and hauled away
- 2. Polyethylene nailer board installed around ALL perimeter edges
- 3. Drainage sub-base installed, compacted in 2 inch layers
- 4. Artificial grass secured with stainless steel staples & infilled
Built to last… just like the EasyTurf artificial grass you are buying!
Leave a Reply