Winter Park Residential and Commercial Golf Putting Greens
Ken Holland, Alternascapes, and EasyTurf have been providing the perfect golf putting green and artificial grass solutions for residential and commercial property owners throughout Winter Park, Florida, and commercial applications through the Southeast.
Winter Park Synthetic Grass Putting Green Advantages:
➢ Winter Park Artificial Grass Durability
- Always green and is unaffected by weather extremes
- Wear is extremely minimal – natural grass can not compete
➢ Ease Of Maintenance for Winter Park Golf Greens
- Leaves can be removed with a leaf blower
- Further maintenance can be performed with a push broom
➢ Provides a professional appearance for home owners and clients
- “State of the Art” translates to revenue growth potential for commercial installations
- FieldTurf putting greens have consistently added value to homes when sold
- Nothing will get more year round use or provide more family fun than a FieldTurf putting green
➢ Use & Enjoyment of your Winter Park Putting Green
- With FieldTurf, you are able to utilize the putting green year round due to the surface resilience compared to natural grass. No down time!
- From beginners to professionals and from young children to seniors alike, FieldTurf putting greens are enjoyed by everyone.
➢ Elimination of Grass Pollen Allergies
- FieldTurf eliminates the grass pollens that typically bother people with breathing problems associated with grass pollen allergies.
➢ Manufacturer’s Warranty
- FieldTurf Manufacturer’s Warranty = 8 years and it is NOT prorated.
➢ Installation Warranty
- 8 years. While most all of our competitors offer only a 1 year installation warranty (if any install warranty at all) we here at AlternaScapes, Inc. stand behind every project we install. We know our methods of installation are the best and having been in business as long as we have been, we know our work will last. If we didn’t do something right, we will make it right… guaranteed.
The Absolute Best Golf Putting Green Installation Methods
- 1. Grass and dirt removed and hauled away
- 2. Polyethylene nailer board installed around ALL perimeter edges
- 3. Drainage sub-base installed, compacted in 2 inch layers
- 4. Artificial grass secured with stainless steel staples & infilled
Built to last… just like the EasyTurf artificial grass you are buying!